*This post contains affiliate links. I will receive a tiny commission if you use my link, but it won’t cost you anything extra.*
I shop on Amazon a lot. Especially during the pandemic. I just prefer the easiness of it. And the whole not going to the store and being around people aspect of it. 😉 So, I thought I’d share some of my recent favorites from Amazon.
- Tea Kettle: I am obsessed with this thing! First of all, it’s super cute. Second, it boils the water so fast and it’s easy to use.
- Treadmill: I had an exercise bike and didn’t really like it at all. I dreaded working out on it. So, I got this treadmill and I am loving it. Definitely don’t hate using it.
- Silk Pillowcases: I read that silk pillowcases are really good for your hair and skin, so I found these on Amazon and decided to try them out.
- Glass Food Storage: We used plastic Tupperware containers for a long time, until a co-worker told us they switched to glass. They are so much more durable!
- Organizer Baskets: I am completely obsessed with these. I got them for under the bathroom sink first, but now I think I have 3 of these to organize different areas in our house. So convenient.